AIG CUT40R PLASMA CUTTER / PLASMA CUTTING MACHINE
AIG CUT40R PLASMA CUTTING MACHINE
The AIG CUT40R Plasma Cutter is a new generation, plasma cutting machine produced using the latest in IGBT inverter technology. Designed with "user-friendliness" in mind, the machine is light (6.5kg) and features a bright, easy to read display with a single dial for control.
The AIG CUT40R Plasma Cutter features a seel body construction with high strength plastics for the front and rear panels. With the new design, we were able to shed 20% off of the weight which allowed us to incorporate new features such as High Frequency (HF) Touch Start, a Post-Flow feature to cool the torch down once cutting has stopped and a larger cooling fan inside the machine for better cooling to allow for higher duty cycles.
The AIG CUT40R creates a high temperature plasma stream making it easy and effortles at cutting all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc...
- Duty Cycle @40°c - 60% @ 40 Amps
- Output Current Range - 15A - 40A
- Rated Power (KVA) - 5.6
- POST-FLOW (STATIC) - Yes
- HF Start - Yes
- Cutting Thickness - Clean (mm) - 10
- Cutting Thickness - Severance (mm) - 13
- Single Phase - Yes
- Plug Type - 10AMP
- Protection Class - IP21S
- Insulation Class - F
- Over Current Protection - Yes
- Over Heat Protection - Yes
- Dimensions (LxWxH) - 400mmx160mmx250mm
- Weight - 6.5Kg
- Warranty - 1 year
- AIG CUT40R Plasma Cutting Machine
- Single Power Cable Cutting Torch (PT-31) - 5M
- Euro Style (Dinse) Earth Leed - 2.5M
Pressure Reducer (Regulator)
- Basic Welding Helmet
FREE DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE!!!
IF OUR ASKING PRICE IS TOO HIGH, TRY US! MAKE US AN OFFER!