AIG FLIP45 Pro Series Welding Helmet
AIG FLIP45 PRO SERIES WELDING HELMET
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK!!!
The AIG FLIP45 Welding Helmet is a high quality, advanced automatic welding helmet for all welding applications. The AIG FLIP45 Welding Helmet features four(4) independent arc sensors with replaceable batteries and solar powered cells.
The AIG FLIP45 Welding Helmet also features our new "flip" screen design. This allows the user to flip the front panel up independent of the helmet itself. Ideal for where work needs to be frequently checked, even while the helmet is in its "flipped" position, the helmet still has protective spatter lenses to ensure the user can still grind, chip etc... with out injury. Please note, when flipped, clarity is equivalent to a clear window.
Along with having crystal clear viewing while the helmet is flipped, you can put the screen down and use the "grind mode function" if youre in tight spaces or if the clear view is too bright for the application. With four (4) independant arc sensors, you can weld with very low amps (usually TIG) and still ensure the helmet will darken.
- Viewing Field - 100mm x 45mm
- Viewing Field Flipped - 105mm x 75mm
- Light To Dark Speed - 1/30,000
- Delay Time - 0.1s - 1.0s
- Light Mode - Shade 4
- Weld Mode - Variable Shade: 9 -13
- Grind Mode - Yes
- Adjustable Head Strap - Yes ( All Perimeters)
- Low Battery Indicator - Indicates 3-4 days remaining battery life
- Power Supply - Solar Cells with replaceable batteries
- Sensors - 4 x Independent Photo Sensors
- Optical Classification - 1/1/1/2
- Total Weight - 470g
- Approvals - ANSI/CSA/CE/AS/NZS
- Warranty - 1 Year
1 x AIG FLIP45 PRO SERIES Welding Helmet
1 x Inner Spatter Lens
1 x Outer Spatter Lens
Free Shipping Aus Wide!!!