UNIMIG 200 MIG / TIG / MMA Compact KUMJR200K-SG
UNIMIG 200 MIG / TIG / MMA Compact - KUMJR200K-SG
LOW STOCK! CALL FOR AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO ORDERING!
The UNIMIG 200K is an inverter-based multifunction MIG welding machine with added MMA and TIG function. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wire applications. Easy stepless adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent, professional welding results.
Wire inch allows easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire out ready for the next weld.
An additional feature is the Spoolgun ready function that allows the simple connection of the PLSP240Amp Spoolgun for the use of thin or softer wires that don’t have the column strength to feed through standard MIG torches, such as aluminium wire.
Added MMA welding capability delivers easy and high quality welding using electrodes, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen. Connection of the 26V TIG torch provides quality DC TIG with Lift Arc start for welding of steel, stainless steel and copper.
The machine is industrial rated and of solid construction, large industrial wheels allows easy and smooth manoeuvrability. Being 240v single phase gives great portability, providing more flexible use for site and home workshop locations. Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshops and panel beaters. Designed and built to our specification. Certified to – AS/NZ60974-1
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/MAG with Gas and Gasless wire function
- Spool Gun connection
- DC TIG welding with Lift Arc start
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Wire Inch & Burn Back control
- Industrial application
- Internal wire feeder, gear driven
- 5Kg to 15Kg Spools
- Euro style MIG torch connection
- IP21S rating for environmental /safety protection
- Stepless voltage and wire feed control
- Excellent MIG welding with CO2 gas & mixed gas
- Excellent arc stability for MIG/TIG/MMA welding
- Part NumberK - UMJR200K-SG
- Primary Input Voltage - 240V 1 Phase
- Rated Input Power KVA - 7.5 KVA MIG / 8.8 KVA MMA
- ieff AMPS - 15 Amps
- Rated Output MIG - 30A/15.5V - 200A/24V
- Rated Output MMA - 10A/20.4V - 200A/28V
- Rated Output TIG - 10A/10.4V - 200A/18V
- Welding Current Range - 20 - 200 Amps
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MIG - 15% @ 200 Amps
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG - 15% @ 200 Amps
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA - 15% @ 200 Amps
- Dimensions (mm) - 900 x 400 x 670mm
- Weight Power Source (Kgs) - 57
- 1 x UNIMIG Compact 200 Power Source
- 1 x 4 metre SB24 MIG Torch
- 1 x 4 metre Arc Welding lead set including twist lock electrode holder & 300 Amp earth clamp
- 1 x UNIMIG Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
- 1 x 2 metre Gas Hose with connections
- 1 x Instruction Manual