ON SALE!!! UNIMIG AUSTRALIAN FLAG WELDING HELMET
AUSTRALIAN FLAG WELDING HELMET UMAFH-2
Currently Sold Out!
The UNIMIG XA-1001F(G) is a low cost, high quality automatic welding helmet for nearly all welding applications and requirements. The UNIMIG XA-1001F(G) helmets feature two independent arc sensors with Solar powered cells. The UNIMIG XA-1001F(G) features variable shade 9-13 and is TIG operable to 20 amps. The adjustable Delay to clear state and adjustable Sensitivity for lens closure to dark state are a real added bonus considering the low cost of the XA-1001F(G) lens.
UNIMIG XA-1001F(G) is a light weight and comfortable design offering excellent neck coverage and protection, the unique shape design helps channel welding fumes away from the helmet and face area. The UNIMIG XA-1001F(G) is supplied with an accessory pack of 2 outside cover lenses, 2 sweat bands and helmet protection bag.
Din standard approval guarantees maximum eye protection during welding. The high quality and low cost of the UNIMIG XA-1001F(G) makes it without doubt the best value for money automatic helmet on todays market.
High Quality, Solar Cell Powered 2 Independent Sensors
- Viewing Field - 96mm x 42mm
- Reaction Time - 1/10,000 Second
- Weld Mode - Variable Shade: 9 -13
- Grind Mode - Light State Shade 4
- Sensitivity Setting - Adjusts for varying ambient light
- Delay Control - Slows lens dark-to-light state 0.1 to 0.9 sec
- Power Supply - Solar Cells
- Sensors - 2 x Independent
- Operating Temperature - -05°C to 55°C
- Total Weight - 600G
- Standards - ANSI 287.1 /DIN / CE / TUV
- Warranty - 2 Year Date of Purchase
SOLD OUT! IF OUR ASKING PRICE IS TOO HIGH, TRY US! MAKE US AN OFFER!