UNIMIG MZ -1250 SAW/MMA WELDING MACHINE
UNIMIG MZ -1250 SAW/MMA MZ1250
CALL FOR UPDATED PRICE & STOCK!
- Advanced IGBT inverter technology
- With 20KHz inverter frequency, greatly reducing the volume and weight of the welder.
- Great reduction in magnetic loss obviously enhnces the welding efficiency and power saving effect.
- Switching frequency is beyond audiorange, which almost eliminates noise pollution.
- Leading control mode.
- Perfect protection circuit.
- Automatic retracting arc ignition circuit.
- PWM wire feeding control.
- Arc voltage compensation function, providing a good condition for welding.
- Constant current / Constant voltage output and stable arc, ensuring high-quality welding.
- MMA Welding
- SAW Welding
- Carbon Arc Gouging
- Rated Input Voltage/Frequency (V-Hz) - 415V 3 Phase 50/60Hz
- Rated Input Current (A) - 96
- Input Capacity (KVA) - 63
- Current Adjustment Range (A) - 160-1250
- Rated Duty Cycle (40°C) (%) - 80
- Rated Output Current (A) - 1250
- Wire Feed Speed (m/min) - 0.1-4.0
- Weight (Kg) - 103
- No-Load Voltage - MMA (V) - 81
- No-Load Current (A) - <1
- No-Load Power (W) - <500
- Voltage Adjustment Range (V) - 20-50
- Power Factor (cos) - 0.92
- Protection Class - IP21S
- Dimensions (mm) - 865x445x869
IF OUR ASKING PRICE IS TOO HIGH, TRY US! MAKE US AN OFFER!
AU$5,400.00 Regular Price