Unimig Razor Weld 250 Digital Multifunction Welding Inverter Machine
Unimig Razor Weld 250 Digital Multifunction Welding Inverter Machine KUMJRDP250
Overview The RAZOR 250 Digital is a new Digital controlled inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added MMA and DC TIG function. The Digital function allows very fast and accurate control of welding parameters. Seamless Digital selection of voltage and wire feed parameters make for easy and accurate MIG welding providing excellent, professional welding results.
The addition of the DM26 Digital Control MIG torch allows you to adjust wire feed speed and voltage settings during real time welding, providing you the ultimate in control. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wires. Wire inch provides feeding of the wire during set up without any gas wastage. Added MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results including cast Iron, stainless steel and low hydrogen.
DC TIG function has a gas solenoid and trigger control. Connection of the SR26 TIG torch provides simple but professional Lift Arc DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel and copper. An additional feature is the Spoolgun ready function that allows the simple connection of the SPGRW20011 Spoolgun for the use of thin or softer wires that don't have the column strength to feed through standard MIG torches, such as aluminium wire.
The RAZOR 250 Digital is a Industrial ma-chine, it is lightweight and portable, an optional trolley provides off the floor operation and better manoeuvrability around the workshop. Being 240v single phase gives great portability. Ideal for general engineers, rural and maintenance workshops. Designed and built to our specifications. Certified to - AS/NZ60974-1 2006
- MIG / TIG / MMA multi function inverter
- Digital control power source
- Digital MIG Torch enables adjustments to voltage and wire speed during welding
- MIG Mode - Adjustable crater fill & post gas
- MIG Mode - Adjustable inductance for optimum arc characteristics
- TIG Mode - Adjustable down slope time & post gas
- MIG/TIG 2T - 4T trigger function
- Reversable Polarity for Gas/Gasless Welding
- Geared Wire Drive
- 5Kg to 15Kg Spools
- Spool Gun ready
- Gas Solenoid for TIG welding eliminating manual valve torches and minimizing gas loss.
- VRD - Voltage Reduction Device
- Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph) 240v - 1 +/- 15%
- Duty Cycle @ 40°c as per AS/NZ60974-1 40% @ 250 Amps MIG 40% @ 224 Amps MMA
- Output Current Range - MIG 30A/15.5V - 250A/26.5V
- Output Current Range - MMA 10A/20.4V - 250A/33.0V
- Power factor - 0.72
- Protection Class - IP21S
- Insulation Class - F
- Dimensions Power Source (LxWxH) - 585x280x440mm
- Weight Power Source - 35 Kg
- Warranty 3 years on power source
- KUMJRDP250 UNI-MIG 250 Digital Multifunction Welding Inverter
- DM26 Digital 4M Sure Grip MIG torch
- 4M ARC lead set
- UNI-FLAME Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
- 2M Gas Hose.
IF OUR ASKING PRICE IS TOO HIGH, TRY US! MAKE US AN OFFER!