UNIMIG Viper ARC 140
UNIMIG Viper ARC 140 KUMJRAL140
LOW STOCK! CALL FOR AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO ORDERING!
The VIPER 140 is a new generation, low cost welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT inverter technology. Designed to meet the needs of the price conscious non-commercial user without compromising on quality, this machine is as reliable and robust as you would expect a machine bearing the UNIMIG name to be.
The DC MMA welding function delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless steel and low hydrogen. The VI-PER 140 is also equipped with Scratch Start DC TIG capability and connection of the 17V TIG torch allows DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper.
The unique electronic design structure and air channel design in this machine speeds up the heat disapation improving the duty cycle of the machine. The unique air channel design also effectively reduces dust ingestion by the fan, dust build up and absorbtion by the electronic circuits and power device is minimised thereby improving the reliability of the machine.
The VIPER 140 is an exceptional machine for the price and is suitable for a wide range of applications including light fabrication and farming. The VIPER 140 offers great portability with the power to get the job done and with the convenience of being fitted with a 10 amp domestic plug. Manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1.
Approved Domestic for Power Supply 10 Amp 240V 140 Amp DC Welder Small, Lightweight and Portable
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MMA (stick electrode)
- Hot start (improves electrode starting)
- Arc Force (boosts current to prevent electrode extinguishing)
- Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
- DC Scratch start TIG, basic DC TIG application
- Thermal overload protection
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Generator compatible (recommend 6.5 KVA minimum)
- Tolerant to variable power supplies
- Fitted with and approved to use domestic 10 amp plug
- Supply / Phases (V-Ph) - 240V - 1 ±15%
- Rated Input Power (KVA) - 6.49
- ieff (Amps) - 10.0A
- Rated Input Current (A) - 27.4
- Rated Output - 140A/25.6V
- Welding Current Range - 20-140A
- No-Load Voltage (V) - 68
- Duty Cycle @ 40°C as per AS/NZ60974 - 15%@140Amps MMA
- Power Factor - 0.65
- Protection Class - IP21S
- Insulation Class - F
- Size (mm) with hande (LxWxH) - 295 x 135 x 270
- Weight (kg) - 3.8
- Warranty - 12 months machine only
- Certification Approval - AS/NZ60974-1
IF OUR ASKING PRICE IS TOO HIGH, TRY US! MAKE US AN OFFER!