UNIMIG Viper ARC 160
UNIMIG Viper ARC 160 KUMJRAL160
The VIPER 160 is a new generation, low cost welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT inverter technology. Designed to meet the needs of the price conscious light commercial user without compromising on quality, this machine is as reliable and robust as you would expect a machine bearing the UNIMIG name to be.
The DC MMA welding function delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless steel and low hydrogen. The VIPER 160 is also equipped with Scratch Start DC TIG capability and connection of the 17V TIG torch allows DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper.
The unique electronic design structure and air channel design in this machine speeds up the heat disapation improving the duty cycle of the machine. The unique air channel design also effectively reduces dust ingestion by the fan, dust build up and absorbtion by the electronic circuits and power device is minimised thereby improving the reliability of the machine.
The VIPER 160 is an exceptional machine for the price and is suitable for a wide range of applications including light fabrication, general jobbing working,along with repair and maintenance applications. The VIPER 160 gives you the best of both worlds — great portability with the power to get the job done. Manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1.
Approved for Power Supply 15 Amp 240V 160 Amp DC Welder Small, Lightweight and Portable
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MMA (stick electrode)
- Hot start (improves electrode starting)
- Arc Force (boosts current to prevent electrode extinguishing)
- Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
- DC Scratch start TIG, basic DC TIG application
- Thermal overload protection
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Generator compatible (recommend 8.OKVA minimum)
- Tolerant to variable power supplies
- Fitted with and approved to use domestic 15 amp plug
- Supply / Phases (V-Ph) - 240V - 1 ±15%
- Rated Input Power (KVA) - 8.0
- ieff (Amps) - 12.8A
- Rated Output - 160A/26.4V
- Welding Current Range - 20-160A
- No-Load Voltage (V) - 62.9
- Duty Cycle © 40°C as per AS/NZ60974 - 20%@160Amps MMA
- Power Factor - 0.63
- Protection Class - IP21S
- Insulation Class - F
- Size (mm) with hande (LxWxH) - 295 x 135 x 270
- Weight (kg) - 4.0
- Warranty - 12 months machine only
- Certification Approval - AS/NZ60974-1
IF OUR ASKING PRICE IS TOO HIGH, TRY US! MAKE US AN OFFER!