UNIMIG VIPER PLASMA CUT 40
UNIMIG CUT 40 - KUPJRVC40
LOW STOCK! CALL FOR AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO ORDERING!
The VIPER40 is an inverter-based Plasma cutting machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. Low cost and portable this machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality Plasma Cutter. The CUT40 produces a high temperature plasma stream enabling effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc.
Connection of the CBR50 Plasma torch provides effortless starting of the cut with powerful, fast and accurate cutting capability, additional is the benefit of longer life cycle consumable electrodes and cutting tips. The HF contact start function allows the torch tip to be placed directly onto the work piece during start up and also during the cutting process helping to provide more accurate cutting and cleaner start of the cut.
The VIPER40 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including sheet metal fabrication, light industrial use, site work, automotive, ducting work, repair and maintenance services.
The VIPER40 gives you the best of both worlds – great portability, with the power to get the job done.
Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974-1
• Latest Inverter Technology
• Light industrial application
• Strong metal housing
• Tolerant to variable power supply
• Suitable to cut all electrically conductive materials
• HF Contact Arc Start
• Tip can be contacted and dragged on cutting material
• Light weight and compact
- Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph) - 240v - 1 +/- 15%
- Duty Cycle @ 40°c - 40% @ 40Amps
- Rated Power (KVA) - 7.50
- Output Current Range (A) Plasma - 20-40
- Rated Output Voltage (V) - 310
- Insulation Class - F
- Protection Class - IP21S
- Plasma Arc Starting - HF Touch
- Air Flow Draw Off (l/min) - 170
- Air Flow Pressure (Bar) - 5-6 (70-87 psi)
- Cutting Thickness - Clean (mm) - 10
- Cutting Thickness - Severance (mm) - 12
- Dimensions (mm) - 460 x160 x 320
- Weight (kg) - 11.6
- Certification Approval - AS/NZ60974-1
IF OUR ASKING PRICE IS TOO HIGH, TRY US! MAKE US AN OFFER!