UNIMIG VIPER MIG 185 WELDING MACHINE
VIPER MIG 185 KUMJRVM185
The VIPER 185 is a powerful multi-process inverter welding machine featuring MIG, TIG and Stick(MMA) capabilities. It is also Spool Gun Ready, and includes a geared wire drive ensuring smooth wire feeding in all situations.
The VIPER 185 comes standard with a 10AMP domestic plug, making it the ultimate welding machine for the home workshop and DIY use. The welding machine’s lightweight construction means it can be transported with ease to wherever it is needed.
Both Gas Shielded and Gasless wires are supported, providing MIG welding capabilities across a range of metals including Mild Steels, Stainless Steels and Aluminium. Also included are stepless voltage and amperage controls, wire inch and burn back adjustment for easy set up and control of your welds. For additional flexibility, connecting a PLSP150A Spool Gun provides the ability to use thinner/softer wires such as aluminium.
Lift Arc DC TIG welding is supported on the VIPER 185, through the connection of 17V TIG torch for Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Copper welding. Stick welding (MMA) is also supported with the capability to run electrodes up to 4.0mm, perfect for jobs where access to a gas cylinder is unavailable.
- Spool Gun Ready
- MIG, TIG & STICK (MMA)
- Geared Wire Drive
- Voltage Reduction Device (MMA)
- Digital Voltage & Amperage Display
- 10AMP PLUG
- Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph) - 240v - 1
- Duty Cycle - @ 40°c - 10% @ 180 Amps
- No Load Voltage (V) - 62
- Output Current Range - 30A/15.5V - 180A/23.0
- Rated Power MIG - 7.1 KVA
- ieff MIG -9.8 Amps MIG
- Protection Class - IP21S
- Insulation Class - F
- Dimensions Power Source (LxWxH) - 553x214x388mm
- Weight Power Source - 12 Kg
- Warranty 2 years on power source
- VIPER MIG 185
3m Twist Lock Electrode Holder
300 Amp Earth Clamp
- SB15 Sure Grip MIG Torch
- UNI-FLAME Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
- 2M Gas Hose Complete with fittings
IF OUR ASKING PRICE IS TOO HIGH, TRY US! MAKE US AN OFFER!